Ready or not?

by - Thursday, November 26, 2015

assalamualaikum ppl,


QOTD; p/s i still love you by jenny han. very commanded to read it ^^


its been a long time from the last update.*blame the bad connection.
so yea, tomorrow i gonna say a long good bye at my very cozy bedroom, and of course my very lazy life. so, my things not ready pack because i already state that i tooo lazy. this new things my stomach swirl around like roller coaster. i'm afraid of everything despite what happen to me last semester. i can't imagine how i should manage it without any help. i mean when my life getting' mess, i can't concentrate with anything. everyday i going to the class with puffy eyes, wearing my not-happy-face and destruct my own self. i skip my breakfast, lunch and even dinner and my body turn out to be jelly. serve your own fault. its like suicide when i think back.

i have one friend at here that always checking on me. she pull my self together, make one-to-one lesson for the last minute study. alhamdulillah all because of her, i manage to get my life back even not fully. if, i not talking with her that day would be happen to me?

--

"buat apa kau peduli orang kata? kau hidup bukan nak puaskan hati orang"


aha, that words slap directly own my face. maybe, this sem i became a loner or what-so-ever that will happen to me. i hope i ready and strong enough to facing it all by my self. i need a new life planer. last sem surely show me enough that i use wrong technique of study. i want to change all, one by one.  my parent proud. i try my best. pray for me.

this is zaa, signing off <3

p/s; check it out my new story, 360 only at wattpad. click at the poster below *wink wink*


You May Also Like

1 comments