July empties!

by - Thursday, July 25, 2019


assalamualaikum and hello peps!

yaa i know, July is not over yet but this girl (read: me) have nothing to post so yeah. my July empties will include skincare and and makeup. i do wear makeup at daily basis but minimal. it's not i wear everyday foundation. if i do, i already heard my face crying for mercy. my face tend to breakup easily and i sweat a lot. like seriously. i only wear foundation if i want to hang out with my friends and when i feeling extra. oh by the way, i only write based my own experience. it may work for me and maybe not work for you.


  • muji toning water in high moisture


Ingredient: Water, DPG, glycerin, PEG-32, diglycerin, glycosyl trehalose, hydrolysis hydrogenated starch, hyaluronic acid Na, allantoin, grapefruit seed extract, polyquaternium -51, purslane extract, BG, phenoxyethanol, PCA-Na, Na-citrate , citric acid *Fragrance free *Non-staining *Mineral oil free *Mildly acidic *Paraben free *Alcohol free *Allergy tested (however, it is not guaranteed to be allergy free for all users.)

Volume: 290ml

Price: rm 15.90

Review: nothing happen like nothing improve. not as hydrated as hada labo. not thick as hada labo ( yeah obviously because it is watery toner ). i buy the small bottle just to test it out, thank god i not buying the full size. i did try layer it with face mist but still i don't get the same result like hl even thought i pick high moisture. not gonna repurchase.


  • innisfree no sebum mineral powder

Ingredient: SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICA (CI 77019), METHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, MINERAL SALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL

Mass: 5g

Price: rm28

Review: it give like minty/cooling sensation after you apply it. i like to used it under my eyes to baked and sometime i just wear it all over my face. the powder so smooth and finer compare to baby powder. doesn't make my skin breakout. it just too small and pricey for me. gonna repurchase? maybe if innisfree got sales.  


  • silkygirl eye opener waterproof mascara

the picture from watsons website

Volume: 50g

Price: rm15.90

Review: the most crappy mascara i ever wear. it make my lashes clumpy. doesn't hold the curl. i hate the wand. not easy to wash it off. not gonna repurchase.
  
  • single eyeshadow essence in peach party

picture from essence official website

Ingredient: MICA, TALC, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TAPIOCA STARCH, ZINC STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, SILICA, AQUA (WATER), BENZYL PCA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, LAUROYL LYSINE, TIN OXIDE, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)

Volume: 1.7g

Price: rm9.30

Review: actually i broke it into a fine dust! the lid already broken but i glued it back (yeah cheapskate i know). so i put it in my kerongsang bottle. one fine morning when i opened the bottle my kerongsang already coated with shimmer! oh god i almost cry you know. this is my first eyeshadow that bough using my own money. but whatever it is even thought in the picture the color is a little bit dark brown, but in the real life the color almost like gold peachy. it sooooo nice to use it as highlighter. the texture is buttery, that explain why it turn to dust in my bottle hahahaha. blinding? nope but it really nice shimmer glow. 


this is me during raya. i used the eyeshadow on my eyelid, tip my nose, the nose bridge, on the cheeks. oh my i'm gonna miss you my baby eyeshadow T^T



  • sebamed lip defense spf30 cherry
the picture from watsons website

Ingredient: can't find it online but i sure it doesn't made out of Vaseline or also known as petroleum jelly.

Volume: 4.8g

Price: rm15.90

Review: it does have a little bit tint, not pigmented but enough for my lips not look like dead person. i used this for almost 3 years? well i do say it help me a lot! i have dark and chapped lips. i have try a lot of lipbalm but still my lips still chapped and dark. then i discover that i can't wear lip balm with a based of vaseline. so i found this little girl. quite pricey for cheapskate like me but it totally worth it! the dark at my lips slowly faded, and less chapped. yeah my lips still chapped if i don't take enough water and if i wear matte lipstick. surely i gonna repurchase it!

so that all my reviews! mind to share you guys favorite skincare or makeup at comment section bellow. 

xoxo
z




You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. gambar banyak yang hilang. Semua tak pernah try lagi so far and muka pun jenis sensitif jugak. Senang sangat nak breakout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably gonna bawled my eyes out if I broke my (non-existent, yet) make-up palette :') I have been using Wardah's Lipbalm, the only one that does not worsen my chapped lips (and cheap!) Got it for less than RM10, been using it for like 1 year? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the innisfree sebum control at shopee, it is cheaper than other website and authentic too

    https://shopee.com.my/Innisfree-No-Sebum-Mineral-Powder-(5g)-Limited-Edition-2019-i.69712076.2258287618

    there I put the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sy prnah try yg innisfree no sebum mineral powder tu je hehe & best guna ni! setakat ni mmg stick guna ni je.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kaaaaaan. silkygirl pun ada no sebum mineral powder. ingat nak try yg tu

      Delete
  5. tak pernah try....but untuk lips saya pakai vaseline warna pink ..yg rose tu...sebelum tidur pakai tu..

    gambar awk banyak tak boleh tengok..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bau dia best yang rose tu. bestnya boleh pakai T^T

      ah btw thank u inform

      Delete
  6. Awakkk cantikkkk <3 hehe ika tak pernah try lagi.. tapi jujurnya ika memang tak tahuu bab-bab gini.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhh menarikkk... kite mmg suke and dah lama usha.. belum try je lagi hihi. follow sini #103

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cantiknya awak!! By the way aida tak pernah lagi try products yang awak mention

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samalah kitaaaa sisss. Bibir agak dark n mmg selalu kering :3 Dan yes, bibir akk pun byk tak sesuai dgn lipstick. Byk beli selalu jdi kering balik. N skrg mmg tgh guna Sebamed tu. Alhamdulillah quite okay jugaklah. Takdelah jdi teruk mcm bila pakai yg lain huhu. Sbb sebamed tu pun klinikal produk jgk kan. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your eyeliner was so on point! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have pale and dry lips so I currently use two different lip balms. One is from Kiehl's and one is the Nivea Delicious Drop Peach lip balm.
    That eyeshadow is really cheap and the color is really nice, I'd buy a new one if I broke it too.
    My current empties are mostly from Aiken, Kiehl's and Hada Labo.
    Great share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just bought that sebamed lipbalm. it was quite light but does a good job moisturizing my lips. i should buy this one cause my pale and chapped lips is so sedihh. that eyeshadow as highlighter looks great. too bad it broke lol.

    // afifahaddnan.com

    ReplyDelete