learn about myself

by - Friday, December 11, 2015

assalamualaikum ppl,

this sem aku kena hadap ELC brp ntah which mean reading. yea yea memang bunyi macam "alaaa reading je kut" har inc with speaking fyi lah. SPEAKING, duhhh. me? well, for writing in English i still can manage it, but for talking in front of my classmate? i don't think so. aku ada je speaking among my gang, tapi tau tau ah speaking jadah harap without thinking. bila kau kena paksa rela duduk depan and speak, its like that words won't came out T^T

we need to talk about five things about us. looks veeerrrrrryyy easy but if you know sir Fazli, the most weird lecturer in my collage. it won't say it easy. we can't use any point that other person have present before. lets say person A have use point hobby so i can't use point hobby anymore. like that.

fate aku dapat hari second day, which mean point yang common semua dah dikebas. this task buat aku bukak mata seluas luasnya. aku macam tak kenal diri aku sebenarnya. kau kita betul kenal siapa diri kita, task ni takkan jadi susah punya. sebab aku tak kenal siapa aku. so on that day, aku cakap firstly my full name because there are still some of my classmate did't know my real name. har i cant blame them.

pastu aku cakap pasal habit aku. i have a habit that before i going to sleep i need to hugging something. creepy. i just realize that habit. hahahahahaha. then i talk about my name history. why i got zaatira. act, its a combination between my mum and my dad. it should be za atika instead of za atira but they change it at the last minute. why i can knowing this? hahahahahahaha i found my dad's dairy. i also say about my blood type which is A positive. my talent, which is design graphic poster and doodling. the laasssssttttt one. huh i cant thinking anymore and straight away tell my home address. hahahahahahahahaha. for the first time i think i have fun in learning english. blurh. *zaa is grown up. clap clap.

aku teringat dekat nurin *ex-roomate zaman sekolah.

macam mana kalau kita confess dekat crush kita lepas habis spm?

duhhh lawak kut banyak kali aku nak try memang fail. so aku pun macam biarlah. crush zaman sekolah je pun. one day, after the session of girls talk, aku jadi masuk air. kejadah ape ntah aku pikir masa tu aku capai phone. bukak whatsapp. aku terus confess kat crush zaman sekolah aku.


AKU CONFESS KUT LIKE ASDFGHJKL


aku punya malu tu rasa nak pergi tanam diri sendiri. tapi aku tanam. aku duk menjerit dalam bantal sebab kebodohan melampau aku. hahahahahahahaha.

tapi part comelnya aku tak rasa awkward langsung pun but instead i feel sooooooo lega. macam lara jeans after she wrote that love latter, she dont thinking about that guy anymore. that guy, dia pun oke je. dia just cakap speechless sebab yelah aku kut minat dia dalam diam. bukan diam aku rasa semua org perasan aku minat dia tapi dia tu rabun. hahahahaha. aku tak harap benda pun sebab ni semua zaman sekolah punya. dapat confess pun aku dah lega heeeeee.

and the weird thing happen. two days in the row, he sent me a goodnight wish and good morning. hahahahahahaha. dia tu memang pelik pun. lepas tu takde apa dah. aku pun tak ws dia. dia pun  tak ws aku. just like a day before i confess. hahahahahahahaha. i should tell my future daughter about this story. hahahahahahaha. so i need to pen off because i really do need to take my morning shower. hoel, till then,

xoxo
zaa

You May Also Like

0 comments